Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker
Lilypie Kids birthday Ticker

Sunday, October 26, 2008

Kids Soccer



The kids are playing soccer this fall at the YMCA. Ally and Collin both like it. I wish we would have started Ally when she was three like Collin. Several of the girls on her team and other teams know exacatly what to do they have been playing for 4 years now. Ally seems to be a liitle lost and kind of timid but, she loves it. Collin is a real natural he takes to any sport so easily. He scored 7 goals on Saturday. Yes I said 7 goals! Well now I have to tell you that 4 of those goals were for the other team : ( Oh well good thing that no one keeps track of the score at his game. They all think they all win!

No comments: