Collin was feeling lonely with out his big sister so Neil and I took Collin and Natalie to Moody Garden's and The Space Center. Moody Garden's had a dinosaur exhibit and a 3D movie that Collin wanted to see so we did that and then headed home about 1:30. On the way home while Collin and I were napping Neil pulled into the Space Center he knew that they had a Star Wars exhibit set-up and that he and Collin would love it. Well Collin liked the Space Center better than Moody Garden's. It has a playground, a space shuttle, a huge bounce house, 4D rides, and he got to meet Darth Vader and a Storm Trooper (the highlight of the day).
I took Natalie and Collin to the doctor today while Ally is still out of town. I figured two would be easier to handle than three. Collin went for his 4 year check -up he had to get three shots he was NOT happy. Natalie went for her two month check - up and three shots as well she was not happy either she is:11 pounds and 9 ounces - 75%
23 inches - 75%
Head 15 1/4 inches - 50%





No comments:
Post a Comment